Saturday, March 3, 2007

And the shorts get packed away again.

Good-bye, warm weather. Hello, cold front!

My skinny, tan less legs were just getting used to sunlight, when the temperature decided to drop from 75 degrees, to 57 degrees. Funny? I beg to differ. Although I would always rather be cold than sweating, this is too much. Thanks to this weather, I am cooped up inside, forced to work on an extra-credit project for chemistry 1 honors, while some weird balding plumber fixes my parents shower.

And all my friends had plans to go to the beach...

I almost laugh, because somehow I knew I would not be able to join them. Somehow I knew something would come up to postpone our plans. Well, actually, something came down to postpone it. [In a childish tone] Stupid weather. *pouts*

Well, I suppose I should get started on that project. It is 10 test points after all. (Thank you Mrs. Priddy.)

Sincerely yours,

Cold and Contemplative

No comments: